National Communications Awards is a development communications and media awards program powered by RAD Communications and partners, to champion communications, organizational and national development. The event will celebrate and reward excellent communications and media companies, teams and individuals across Ghana.
• Maximum Brand Exposure
• Ghana’s Biggest Gathering of the Communications and Media Community
• Gain Company / Individual Recognitions
• A unique opportunity to be recognised by some of the industry’s top professionals and to gain a wider audience for your work
• They are established, providing a platform for the impact of media professionals to be celebrated
• They are diverse and open to entries from across Ghana.
To bring together players in the media and communications industry and recognize achievements from local and international companies involved in the media and communications sector in Ghana.Click to Add your nominations
Official Launch and Opening of Nominations - 20th July 2020
Unveiling of Nominees and Voting – 31st August 2020
Event Day – Saturday, 7th November 2020